19 Jan 2022
R&D PI ( Senior/Principal , Scientific Investigator )
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Bring nonclinical stage assets into clinical stage
- Manage current R&D grants for the bispecific antibody projects
- Generate novel platform and new pipelines
- Molecular designing and characterization of bispecific antibodies,
- Conduct biomarker studies
- Discover and validate new opportunities derived from clinical trial data
- Work closely with clinical, biomarker, and immunology scientists
- PhD in a relevant scientific field (e.g. antibody engineering, protein biochemistry, immune-oncology (T cell and macrophage biology), cell biology, molecular biology, cancer genetics, cancer biology, molecular oncology, signaling,)
- Postdoctoral and/or post-PhD research experience in either academic or industry setting is a plus.
- Experience in antibody engineering, bispecific antibody engineering, human immunology, cancer immunotherapy, or translational research and ability to perform high quality non clinical studies, assay development and large, multiomic datasets are a plus.
- Demonstrated record of cutting-edge research as evidenced by first authored publication(s) in peer reviewed, top tier journals.
- Ability to collaborate and motivate others
- Mentoring team members
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and creative problem-solving are required
What to Expect from Us:
- A highly collaborative and dynamic research environment where we aim to translate our understanding of cancer biology and immunology to develop personalized therapies and diagnostics to transform clinical practice to benefit patient health.
- Access to clinical data sets and samples.
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies and pioneering research.
- Participation in seminar series featuring academic and industry scientists.
- Campus-like lifestyle with a healthy work-life balance.
- Mentored opportunities to further develop professional skills.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Opportunity to become global player.
■ Visit the file below for more information.!