PharmAbcine, a clinical stage immune-oncology company, today announced that Dr. Jin-San Yoo, Chairman and
Chief Executive Officer of PharmAbcine is invited as keynote speaker and panelist to give a presentation and
panel discussion at Bio Connection Australia organized by INFORMA in Melbourne on August 19th-20th, 2019
(https://www.informa.com.au/event/conference/bio-connections-australia/?utm_source=Web_PDF&utm_medium=PDF&utm_content=PDF&utm_campaign=P19A13 ) .
Dr. Yoo will share the experience as follows:
1. Olinvacimab (previously Tanibirumab or TTAC-0001) Phase IIa with recurrent GBM trials completed on June 2017
(the last patient release) and completed with its CSR(Clinical Study Report) on March 2018.
2. Olinvacimab + Keytruda combo phase Ib with metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer ongoing trial.
3. Olinvacimab + Keytruda combo phase Ib with recurrent GBM ongoing trial.
He also will share the preparation for next coming trials.
4. Olinvacimab phase II Avastin recurrent/relapsed recurrent GBM at Olivia Newton John Cancer Center
in Melbourne joint trials with Stanford University Cancer Center and Florida Cancer Center in the States.
5. Olinvacimab + Keytruda combo phase II with metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer global trial including Australia.
6. Olinvacimab + Keytruda combo phase II with recurrent GBM global trial including Australia.
더 자세한 내용을 원하시면, 첨부된 파일로 확인 가능합니다.