PharmAbcine Inc. is a leading clinical stage, antibody based, immuno-oncology biotech company developing novel therapeutics to manage cancer.
PharmAbcine`s "Win Cancer" and "Patients First" dream come true by creative talented and committed people, fully human antibody library collections,
patients derived cancer stem cell library and animal model system, clinical stage TTAC-0001 (Tanibirumab), anti-KDR neutralizing fully human IgG
with unique cross species cross reactivity and immuno-cellular therapies ("CAR-T/NK"), antibody-drug conjugates ("ADC") and novel multi-specific
antibody platforms, DIG-Body, PIG-Body and TIG-Body.
We attract smart and committed people who play professional with others. Your creative ideas are always welcome to make a big impact, and we offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career globally.
Our R&D Center currently is located in K-Bio building in Osong Innovative Medical Complex, whereas our HQ is located in Daejeon Research Park.
If you’re a quick learner, commented, enjoy working in the biotech industry, and share our mission of providing ground-breaking impact to medicine,
each other, and our patients, PharmAbcine is the place for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Department of Antibody Technology Development is seeking a highly-skilled and motivated Senior PhD Scientist with expertise in Protein Engineering and Protein Sciences to join the Mono/Bispecific Antibody Development effort.
• You will lead an innovative core team responsible for driving the development of novel Mono/Bispecific Antibodies and TCR-like CARs into clinical
stages in the immuno-oncology space.
• You will lead the team of non-clinical development of PharmAbcine’s proprietary Bispecific Antibody’s, and play a key role in implementing efficient
screening, evaluation, and validation methods to expand the capability of antibody-based therapeutic protein development within the department.
• You will contribute to and work in a highly collaborative environment to identify, characterize, and optimize antibody or other protein-based molecules for research as well as clinical development.
• In addition, you may also serve as a functional representative in cross-functional team for new biotherapeutics discovery activities and support lead
generation efforts for projects across different therapeutic areas.
• Ph.D. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, or related disciplines with 7 years working experiences
in developing therapeutic proteins for or characterizing biological drugs. The ideal candidate will have direct experience in each of the following areas:
• Experience with one or more in vitro display systems (phage, yeast, mammalian) is strongly desired
• Experience with PI of Korean Government R&BD Grants.
• Strong background in molecular biology - cloning, vector design, mutagenesis
• Design and construction of antibody display libraries
• Experience with plate-based screening assays to identify and rank antibody leads (eg. ForteBio Octet, ELISA, HTRF etc)
• Experience with flow cytometry
• Experience with FPLC and method development/optimization is highly desirable.
• Experience with various biophysical methods for therapeutics protein characterization and evaluation is high desirable.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK INCLUDES
• Leading and participating in the discovery and optimization of therapeutic antibodies via phage display. Considerable expertise in various display
technologies is essential.
• Leading and participating in protein engineering through high-throughput cloning, complex construct assembly, and antibody therapeutics
characterization and evaluation for enhanced function, activity, and/or biophysical properties. A deep understanding of antibody sequence, structure and activity relationship and success in using these principles to direct research and discovery are necessary.
• Leading and participating in method development in flow-based screening, target validation and various biophysical characterizations. Candidates with experience in cell-based assays and use of high throughput methods, as well as biophysical methods such as SPR, DSC, DLS for lead validation
and evaluation, will be highly preferred.
• Ability to design and execute experiments independently, as well as analyze/interpret data and documents.
• Proposes solutions for overcoming technical challenges and recommend next steps.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to communicate project goals and experimental findings to cross-function teams.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative team environment and be capable of handling multiple tasks while meeting timelines and adapting to changing priorities.
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
• Innovative: You’ll be on the leading edge of immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
• Synergetic: You’ll enjoy our ever changing, but collaborative company culture.
• Rest and Relaxation: Paid vacation, national holidays as standard.
• Benefits: Free dining, Medical/Dental/Vision, cash bonus and stock options.
• Prepared for the Future: Retire plan as standard.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, we’re looking forward to meeting you. Please attach your CV or resume and note
the following job title in the subject line: PMC-SPHD and email to email@example.com
Recruiters please DON`T contact this job poster!
PharmAbcine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer