PharmAbcine Inc. is a leading clinical stage, antibody based, immuno-oncology biotech company developing novel therapeutics to manage cancer.
PharmAbcine`s "Win Cancer" and "Patients First" dream come true by creative talented and committed people, fully human antibody library collections,
patients derived cancer stem cell library and animal model system, clinical stage TTAC-0001 (Tanibirumab), anti-KDR neutralizing fully human IgG
with unique cross species cross reactivity and immuno-cellular therapies ("CAR-T/NK"), antibody-drug conjugates ("ADC") and novel multi-specific
antibody platforms, DIG-Body, PIG-Body and TIG-Body.
We attract smart and committed people who play professional with others. Your creative ideas are always welcome to make a big impact, and we offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career globally.
Our R&D Center currently is located in K-Bio building in Osong Innovative Medical Complex, whereas our HQ is located in Daejeon Research Park.
If you’re a quick learner, commented, enjoy working in the biotech industry, and share our mission of providing ground-breaking impact to medicine,
each other, and our patients, PharmAbcine is the place for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Department of Quality Control is seeking a highly-skilled and motivated Senior Research Associate with Cell Culture/Manufacturing background.
• You will participate in an innovative core team responsible for driving the development of novel Mono/Bispecific Antibodies and TCR-like CARs into
clinical stages in the immuno-oncology space.
• You will participate in the team of non-clinical development of PharmAbcine’s proprietary Bispecific Antibody’s, and play a key role in implementing
efficient screening, evaluation, and validation methods to expand the capability of antibody-based therapeutic protein development within the department.
• You will contribute to and work in a highly collaborative environment to identify, characterize, and optimize antibody or other protein-based molecules
for research as well as clinical development.
• In addition, you may also serve as a functional representative in cross-functional team for novel biotherapeutics discovery activities and support lead
generation efforts for projects across different therapeutic areas.
• MS. in Immunology / Cancer / Biology, Molecular Biology, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, or related disciplines with>2years industry experience.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with fermentation, cell culture, chromatography, or other downstream processing techniques
• Intermediate level knowledge and understanding of 9CFR, 21CFR, European Eudralex, and ICH Guidelines
• Intermediate level knowledge and understanding of hazardous material handling
• Strong background in molecular biology, recombinant antibody therapeutics.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong math skills and demonstrated knowledge of drug development and life science.
• Experience with plate-based screening assays to identify and rank antibody leads (eg. ForteBio Octet, ELISA, HTRF etc)
• Experience with various biophysical methods for therapeutics protein characterization and evaluation is high desirable.
• Very organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task requests
• Good computer skills (MS Word and Exel)
• Good written and verbal communication skills (both Korean and English)
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK INCLUDES
• Perform routine expression, purification and analytics of the recombinant proteins with experience in fermentation and purification strategies 20L
to 2000L bioreactors
• Have proven hands on experience with mammalian expression system, recombinant proteins expression and purification
• Maintain detailed and accurate laboratory notebooks
• Hands on experience working in and FDA/EMA cGMP regulated environment
• Have proven hands on experience in aseptic techniques
• Perform production of buffers, growth media, and solutions
• Provide input into experiment design in areas where the candidate has strong experience
• Help maintain laboratory equipment, supplies, and a clean working environment
• Cell line development experience is a plus
• Other duties as assigned
• Detail-oriented with the ability to identify and implement creative solutions
• Respectful of laboratory safety policies and practices
• Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Collaborating with both non-clinical development and clinical development team.
• Leading/Participating in method development in flow-based screening, target validation and various biophysical characterizations.
• Ability to design and execute experiments independently, as well as analyze/interpret data and documents.
• Proposes solutions for overcoming technical challenges and recommend next steps.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to communicate project goals and experimental findings to cross-function teams.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative team environment and be capable of handling multiple tasks while meeting timelines and adapting to changing priorities.
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
• Innovative: You’ll be on the leading edge of immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
• Synergetic: You’ll enjoy our ever changing, but collaborative company culture.
• Rest and Relaxation: Paid vacation, national holidays as standard.
• Salary and Benefits: Competitive Salary, Free dining, Medical/Dental/Vision, cash bonus and stock options.
• Prepared for the Future: Retire plan as standard.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, we’re looking forward to meeting you. Please attach your CV or resume
and note the following job title in the subject line: PMC-SRACC and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters please DON`T contact this job poster.
PharmAbcine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer